Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Honoring God in Your Relationships

Greetings DOZme family & friends

I pray you are having a great week. We bring you an empowering and enriching message from our teaching series for my fellow Christian women that emphasizes the need to honor God with the company we keep, the associates we make especially those that we bring into our inner circle. I have been blessed by this message and I pray you will too.

Check out our teaching series titled "Honoring God" and other teaching messages posted on our YouTube channel. 

Please subscribe and share with others...
Every Blessing!


No comments:

US Independence Day Greetings

  I n a couple of days, we shall be celebrating our Independence Day in the United States.  On behalf of DOZme family, we would like to say ...

United Christian Faith Ministries

Search This Blog