Total no of Pageviews

DOZme on Facebook

Translate

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You are Wonderfully Made

Psalm 139:14

By Kemi O.


Beloved, the word of God says in Psalm 139:14 "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."  KJV

Indeed we should praise the Lord this day because He took His time to
create us wonderfully after His own image and likeness. There are so
many women today who look in the mirror and do not like the reflection
they see. The Lord is reminding us in His word today, that no matter
our race, skin color, height, weight, educational background, social status etc.

He did a marvellous work in us, creating us uniquely different, No two
people are the same, not even twins.. we all are unique in God's eyes
and this He did for a purpose. My dear friends, let us appreciate the
Lord this day for who we are and take good care of His design, artwork
which is our body (temple), mind and spirit. So the next time, some
negative individual comes to insult your "person" ..you stare them
straight in the face and say these words " I am fearfully and
wonderfully made by my God who created me for His good pleasure

and so I shall not be moved by your words"

You are blessed and highly favored.

Shalom.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

United Christian Faith Ministries